Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sorry Hun!

To the chagrin of my future wife (sorry hun :'-( I would like to hereby welcome the entire world to my blog. I don't think I have anything special to relate to you the reader but would like to welcome you to my world. I am at a tremendous time in my life and B"H I have what and who to be thankful for. I am an orthodox Jewish student and recently found the woman I will spend the rest of my life with, but it doesn't end there. The road to my future has much more in store. I am currently finishing up my undergrad coursework for my degree in biology and am beginning my application to medical school very soon. I have taken my MCATs and am almost sorry I didn't keep a journal of the summer I spent studying, b/c that for sure would have been some very good reading. I have turned to blogging for medicinal purposes. It seems cathartic to share what stresses I will be going through in both my educational and personal life and I really hope it allows me to cope and gain insight into my own psyche...plus it should be really cool to look back at my 4 years of med-school and have a concrete tome of work describing my every experience, mood and emotion....... So without further ado I present to you FrumDoc