Monday, May 01, 2006

Time to step back

Well the one thing im learning is that life is all about decisions...What hall? What Food? What Flowers? What the heck do I care? yeah you heard correctly! I could really not care less about the way my wedding will be. I guarantee you that no matter what by the end of the evening I will be married. So what if I get married in a nice place instead of the nicest! Are the guests coming to say omg what a great hall or its so nice to see you splurged on this and that extra. I sure as heck hope not. If they are coming for a meal they can go to Le Marais if they are coming for the ambiance im sure someone knows of some nice bar somewhere. I want the people who want to be there, not the ones that feel obligated. Its not about showing off although im not even sure anyone agrees with me. When did courtly love get replaced by gaudy overexpenditure. When did commitment get overshadowed by social politics. It's sickening and its about time we opened our eyes to what's going on. I will not be contritious about my statements, I may currently be both physically and emotionally exhausted but I think I have enough clarity of mind to bring to light what is buried within me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ezzie said...

It would be wrong not to be the first commenter, wouldn't it?

I want the people who want to be there, not the ones that feel obligated.

Like those who fly back early from Israel to come - even if they don't make it, it means a lot that they even tried.

The best weddings I've ever been to were never at the nicest halls or had the fancy bands. They were always the ones with the best friends. You guys have great ones - why waste money?!

2:45 AM  
Blogger jessica said...

love reading your posts. more please.
---------------
if you were to choose, you would rather be:
a. taxicab
b. anything
c. pinoy
d. a movie
e. a rumor

2:50 AM  
Blogger FFD said...

Hello! and welcome. I am glad to see someone found this thing. Jenny: I will try to post at least 4 times a week but as you will see things for me can get kinda hectic. As for Ezzie he knows hes kinda my inspiration, however, the GF would be very upset if she ever read that. Thanks and ill keep posting no matter what. It's as much for me than anyone else.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» » »

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home