Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Star Crossed Lovers...

It is a sad state of affairs when a chosson and kallah have to be the adults that keep the peace between bickering parents, but such is the case with my Motogues and her Capulets. Now what is even less fair is the havoc it wreaks on her. She is supposed to be happy; I am supposed to make her happy, but all I can do is attempt to console her after a thorough deriding by her parents. It's not fair and I don't care about right and wrong because its not about that, its about happiness. Don't get me wrong they all think they are doing what's best for me and her, but open ur eyes. I refuse to get involved but I will not stand idly by as my kallah is falling apart faster than an imploding building. So to all out there who are currently involved in any form of altercation. Don't think right. Don't think wrong. Just think about what matters.