Thursday, August 31, 2006

My Birthday

Just wanted to thank you all for coming to my birthday party. You really made it SO special for me!! I would also like to thank my amazing chosson(FFD) for everything he did to make my birthday special. How many chossons go out of their way and have a catered event for their kallahs 23rd birthday! Not even that, he hired a band, 2 awesome guys to sing(well 3...but whatever!), had lots of shtick...couldn't be any better!!!

For us, the next wedding is OURS!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Moshe said...

I was honored to be invited. Happy Birthday.

7:27 AM  
Blogger FFD said...

Costume Party! i was wearing yellow overalls at one point and a gorilla mask and chains at another... my friend was dressed as a corrections officer and i saw i guy in a wedding dress! ide say that meets the requirements for a costume party!!!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Ezzie said...

Funny how DK, who was dressed as a corrections officer, complains about the lack of costumes.

Great party, FFD. FFW, you are one lucky lady. Now, how will he top this next year!? :)

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home