Monday, May 08, 2006

My Dating Story Continues...

So Sat. night was over and I really didn't think much about the conversations that transpired (especially being that I was way too busy shoveling all the snow from the storm), but apparently word got out that I was willing to start dating and by that tue. I had an email in my inbox from AZ.

At the time I read the email I was in my (well not exactly mine but...) dorm room at a friends laptop and I believe I was reading the email from my Verizon account instead of gmail because gmail wasn't working in the dorms (enough detail for ya?..... sheesh)

The email read:
RZ spoke to her friend, MF (we had been telling you about her on Saturday night), about how she thought you two might be a good match and MF told her we can give you her phone number. It's completely up to you whether or not you want to call. No pressure. If you want any more info then you can give me or R or a call.

well my friends I can tell you that I had a really strange feeling in the pit of my stomach that was not resolved for another 1.5 weeks (more about that later). But being a decent guy and having bitten the bullet half way, I decided to make the call to AZ first just to ask.....who the heck knows what I thought I was gonna ask; I mean it's not like I had ever done anything of this sort ever before and believe you me was I nervous.

So I call AZ and say hi...cut through the mundane chit-chat and ask absolutely nothing. I mean he didn't know her so what was I expecting. He offered to put his wife on the phone, who did know her (they went to seminary together) but I, not being the social Casanova, and not having spoken to her more than thrice, decided I would just give a call and remembering something about the girls wanting to know when they are gonna get a call told AZ that I would call tom (wed. 15th of Feb.).

10 Comments:

Blogger Ezzie said...

Heh. You can cut the tension with a knife. (ooh, do I get to give my part of the story!?)

2:37 AM  
Blogger FFD said...

ezzie you can say whatever you want i mean its only lurkers you me and moshe (and the FFW PH of course)

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you left a reader off of your list (aka me)...but Ezzie can still say whatever he wants.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Ezzie said...

I think it better if your FFW give her end of the story... I'll just fill in anything she leaves out. Plus, after the next couple posts I have nothing more to say.

6:07 PM  
Blogger FFD said...

SJM: well being that before this you never posted (i know its brand new but still) to my knowledge you were just another lurker so welcome and i hope you really enjoy reading into someone elses life because i am surely not that interesting

1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with FFW...you guys are definitely interesting...ok, so it's not like you met in Hawaii or something, and maybe your story is nothing ridiculously out of the ordinary insane, but I think that ordinary real life is definitely interesting!

1:29 PM  
Blogger FFD said...

well i will write as long as FFW lets me (hopefully all the way till she is FFW [frum fabulous wife]) and if you have any requests or comments ill always try to oblige

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! group sex Silent camcorder Textile affiliate software 2006 hair loss news Frame water bed infocity voice over ip Tenuate to buy in united kingdom Myrtle beach internet marketing Steel toe boots sz 15 Renault kangoo bonet panel mortgage voip pots

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

4:46 PM  
Anonymous The Relationship Company said...

Good article keep posting this type of articles..............

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home